Thursday, April 13, 2006

Wow! Google likes me!

Wow!

I checked my (Jason) blog stats today, and noticed that a number of people were finding my blog via Google. It turns out that I'm the #2 result for such searches as "clickonce deployment problems" and "adodb gac clickonce".

Those things probably make very-little to no-sense to most of this blog's intended audience, but I just wanted to share how excited I am to see my writing/work getting such decent hits on Google!

In other news:
Spring is here in the U.P. a bit sooner than it normally is! Our weather has been surprisingly warm for the last few weeks. We even had a super-seasonably-warm day a couple days ago! It was over 80! We can see the ground in the majority of our yard! Yippeee!!!

We even went geocaching tonight! We found one, and did 5 out of 6 legs of a multi-part cache that's located on the MTU campus. Noah was running around, hootin-n-hollaring and having a great time! He's really enjoying the nice weather, and really loves being out of the house. We didn't finish the MTU cache because it was getting close to Noah's bed time, he needed a bath, and he didn't really want to walk much more, nor did he want to be carried. He just wanted to roll around in the just-starting-to-grow grass. :D

But anyway... Hope everyone is well!

--Jason

0 comments: