On our trip back north, we were really depressed at seeing gas prices at only about 5 cents cheaper than they were when we left. Well, when we got to the L'Anse area, check out what we found: Yeah, totally freakin' cool, eh? That's about $0.50 cheaper than when we left -- at the same gas station! With a price change this large, can we say "price gouging?"
Click the picture for the large version. (Sorry it's so large, I should have shrunk it first...)
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Would you look at that?
Posted by Jason Poll at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! That's even cheaper than it is down here in Holland; we're at $2.95. For a cool update, check out my blog when you can.
Love you,
Kellia
Hey Kellia -- yeah, I run everyone's blogs through a feed-aggregator. I don't actually have to go browsing out to everyone's blogs to know when someone has updated their blog -- pretty handy.
ie: I said all that to simply say: "I saw your post about your engagement -- woohoo!" Is that date still firm?
The reception site has been reserved for October 11, 2008, so, the date is pretty much set. Thanks for the notice on the engagement date - it was just last weekend the 15th. I hear it's been a scourcher up there but I hope you're still able to go out and have some fun. Love you all.
Post a Comment