We printed a handful of pictures for our photo albums. We usually get our prints done at Walmart, but I've always hated waiting for an open kiosk. This time we uploaded our pictures to walmart.com before we went into town for the day, and the pictures were ready for us when we got there! Cool! :)
Below is a slideshow of the pictures we had printed. Some of them are probably repeats, but whatever. :)
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Some Printed Pix
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awww, I love the pictures with Noah and Arie. Did he get a new haircut? It looks really good. What a cute pair of siblings :)
Well, kinda.
I was teaching Noah how to mow the lawn, and the mower got the better of him. I'm surprised it did such a fine trim job. ;)
Actually, Heather just grabbed the clippers and told me and him to sit down and get our hair cut. :) We're both buzz-cut now.
Is that a clue that I made a Bill Engvall "Here's your sign" style comment? LOL
P.S. You mowed the lawn? Haha -okay, I'll stop before the comments get too ugly.
Beautiful family! Arie is getting so big. Every picture seems to capture a different little girl. Noah looks very attentive to her in some of the pics. Love and Hugs
Love the pics, will take the computer to grandma to show her, she will love it. Can't believe how big both the kids a getting. We miss all of you, hope to make a trip your way soon.
Love to all,
Dad and Pat
Post a Comment