Ok, let's catch up a little. We haven't posted anything in a long time, so here's a big big post. The password for the videos is the same that we've use for other videos - Noah's middle name, all in lower case letters. Email if you've forgotten the password.
First, here's some pictures from when Great Grandpa Lane & Grandma Gerty came up for a visit. The pictures are from a restaurant/Chuky-Cheeze clone that had been built in the last year, and has since filed for bankruptcy. Nice, eh?
Next, here's a video from October 5th, 2008. She wasn't yet crawling:
Rocking Chair from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
Next up is a bunch of photos from our trip downstate for Kellia & Karl's wedding. As the album description states, there's no pictures of the actual wedding! If you were at the wedding you'll know how preoccupied I was, what with being in the wedding, and Heather kinda had her hands full with two kids.
Here's a video from Lakenenland that we visited on the way back from Kellia & Karl's wedding - Noah's playing the slots:
Playing the Slots from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
So here's Arabelle trying to crawl. I was starting to wonder if she'd ever crawl. :D
Learning to Crawl from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
Next up we have Halloween. We didn't get many pictures this year, unfortunately, but hey, check out that little fairy costume! Noah was a dragon again this year.
Here we're at the daycare:
Flying fARIEs from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
Here's another. Noah was wearing his costume, but as soon as he got in the building, he peeled it off like it was a snow suit or something. :)
More fARIE and Noah from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
Some photos from Thanksgiving. The theme of the set is: Silly faces. :D
Now we have December 6th, just Arabelle playing, blowing raspberries, and watching a little bit of They Might Be Giants - Here Come the A B C's with Noah.
Playin' from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
Here's a few videos that I'm not entirely sure the date of... I think they're late November/early December.
Gimme Camera! from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
Loves Her Puppy from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
Then on December 7th, Heather took the kids out for some driveway sledding. There's a surprise appearance by our adopted cat, Sanchez.
Some videos of that sledding:
Sledding from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
Eatin' Snow, and Messing with Kitty from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
Then around December 8th through the 13th you have a few kid-close-ups:
Somewhere between the above pictures and Christmas we have these next videos. Arabelle got some Raggedy-Ann & Andy dolls. She was a little excited:
Raggedy Ann & Andy from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
Noah doing one of his little mini-stories. :) Many times he's mimicing a story or song that he's seen in one of his favorite videos. I'm not sure which one this came from:
Noah Story Time from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
Ooof. Now, give a baby frozen wild blueberries (that we picked!) and you get one heck of a mess!
Blueberry Babble from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
And this brings us to Christmas Eve:
Dance! from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
Now, Christmas day!
Christmas 2008 from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
More Christmas 2008 from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
Somewhere in there Arabelle figured out crawling:
Crawling - Late '08 from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
Here's a handful of more pictures from this winter. There'll probably be more photos uploaded to this album before the end of the winter...so, keep your eyes peeled.
So, there you go. You're caught up through at least Christmas, and a little bit after. There's more to come. Stay tuned...we update sooner or later! :)
2 comments:
I've really been anxious to see some new video and pictures - Arabelle and Noah are growing so fast! Dang, I could probably comment for each video. That's quite the blueberry mess, adorable Halloween costumes, amazing crawling, and great talking I hear from Noah. I can't wait for the next update!
What a video-thon. Thanks for posting so many. It's a joy to see them grow up. I'm glad when you post because we're so far apart I then get to see how Arie and Noah are doing.
I just love the pig-tails on Arie. Is she "walking" around in that picture?
Love you guys. Say "HI" to Heather and hug Arie and Noah for Karl and I.
Post a Comment