Hey everyone (all three of you,) I've added I've added thirteen pictures to our Spring 2009 album.
![]() |
| Spring 2009 |
Check 'em out.
...Can You Guess When We'll Update Next?
Hey everyone (all three of you,) I've added I've added thirteen pictures to our Spring 2009 album.
![]() |
| Spring 2009 |
Check 'em out.
Posted by Jason Poll at 11:34 PM
Theme by TemplatePanic and Wordpress Web Hosting
2 comments:
Very nice pictures! I love Arie's hair. In some pictures it reminds me of women's hair styles from the 1940's, very classic :)
How are the kids enjoying the chickens? When I was little and went to Poland, I spent a lot of time chasing my grandma's chickens. I thought it was quite amusing that they could not really fly away from me. Hopefully your chickens are not being tortured so :P
Noah is usually indifferent about the chickens, but will occasionally take interest and want to pet one if we're holding one.
Arabelle looooooves them. They're not 100% free-range (too many neighborhood dogs who would love to play 'catch the chicken',) but whenever she's outside near them she always get close to the fencing, squats, points, and says "CHI-chi", or "buuurs? buurs?" If she's having a mini-hissy about something "No, you can not play "Take All The DVDs Out Of The Rack" right now, taking her to see the chickens instantly distracts her. :)
Post a Comment