I have a decent amount of new pictures to post, but Hello's Bloggerbot seems to be offline right now. I could post them all by hand, but I use Hello because it saves me so much time! I'll just wait for Bloggerbot to get back online...
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a FUN place to explore!
'Interesting' is a good word for it. :D It's definately still in a state of flux. If we weren't geocaching, we would have turned around as soon as we pulled in. The whole 'front yard' (for lack of a better term) that you drive through first looks freshly bulldozed. I imagine they're just clearing the area for some big sculptures of some sort.
If it had been 10, no, 20 degrees cooler it would hav been an even nicer visit. Just soooo hot that day.
Post a Comment