Friday, October 12, 2007

The Weather

Nothing says "I have nothing worthwhile to talk about" than discussing the weather.  Thankfully, I'm not here to discuss the weather.  I'm actually here to b*#$h-n-moan about the weather.

Can you have a more depressing forecast than this:

weather

1 comments:

Susan Poll said...

ya know, I was gonna piss 'n moan right along with you, but after taking a look at wunderground for Roscommon for the upcoming days, we look like we're about the same temps, but at least it looks like partly cloudy/sunny. Rain sucks when it's combined with cold, brrrr. We got hit with around 30 degrees last night, no more garden. Glad we pulled the tomatoes earlier. Any of the white stuff drifting by the window yet? Hope not. I think you have more reason to piss 'n moan than me. I'm going to have to fire up the fireplace, I refuse to start the furnace today.
Hugs, MOM