Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm on a roll with posting tonight.

Noah's sleeping in bed and Heather wanted to jump on the treadmill.

This video is only 95% as cute as it should have been. Moments before turning on the camera, Heather was explaining to Arabelle that she needed to behave so Heather could spend some time on the treadmill, or as she put it to Arie: "the MACHINE". After saying "MACHINE", Arabelle lol'd! It was so cute! I grabbed the camera after she lol'd a second time, and of course, after the camera gets turned on, she refuses to do it again... Doh!

Well, at least you get to see the massive hiccups the laughing caused her...and a loud dish washer in the background.


The MACHINE!!! from Jason Poll on Vimeo.

Remember, the video password is Noah's middle name, all in lower case letters. Don't remember? Email me and I'll tell you.

1 comments:

Kellia said...

Ha ha! "Here we go!" Funny. She's such a cutie-pie. I'm so sorry I haven't gotten up there to see her. I really wish I could sometime. She has the most beautiful little laugh. That alone will cause anyone to love her. :-) HUGS all around.
P.S. How did the birthday DVDs work out for Noah?