Look Who's Walking from Jason Poll on Vimeo.
Guess who over the weekend has finally taken up walking? ME! Err, no, that's not right. Arabelle! Yes, that's better. :) (If you've forgotten the password we use for our videos, it's Noah's middle name, all in lower case letters.)
So that's the good news of last weekend. The bad news was in relation to Friday nights torrential downpours. It was evidently enough to soak the majority of the basement. Fortunately, nothing was really ruined - not even the drywall down there. So all Saturday and Sunday we threw out soaked cardboard, wet-vac'd up standing water, including the water in the carpet. I strung up the berber carpet on clothes line, had a fire blowing all day, and the dehumidifier has been doing it's job ever sense. Never underestimate the drying power of a big honkin' wood stove. :)
4 comments:
Oh wow! She just gets right back up, too; not even a bit tipsy. Her hair is getting darker. She's so adorable.
Love you guys.
So cute! I love the way she holds her arms out in front, like a mini zombie :) That's quite impressive how far she is able to go without falling over. Pretty soon you'll be chasing her all over!
I hope it's stayed drier there lately. Personally I'm getting sick of all the rain and am craving sunshine!
That was my thought too! She looks like a mummy, or a zombie. She's already not doing it nearly as much, and she's picking up speed rather quickly, but any time she still holds her hands out for balance I say "braaaaaaains". ;)
Oh the walking footage is awesome--she's a real dolly!! Can't believe how big Noah is getting too-- She's doing great as a mobile unit!! :)
Bummer about the basement issue-- let's hope we get the rain we need , just not in such a short time-- I loved the pics too-- I see you've both got bikes and a trailer-- with you guys towing a load I can keep up with you :):) We'll have to try.
Post a Comment