Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Run Off

Hey, on last Friday we had 70F weather and as soon as we got home, we grabbed some grub and headed out towards Eagle River to see what the water falls looked like. 

Below you'll see some panoramic shots that I took and stitched together.  Click through the image and view the original full-sized image to check out the awesome-sauce.

From Spring 2009

From Spring 2009

From Spring 2009

From Spring 2009

3 comments:

Kellia said...

Awesome stitch job! The water looks amazing; what a torrent! We've been enjoying the 70 degree weather around here, too. It's so nice to air-out the house.
Karl is curious what program you use to stitch photos together.
Love you guys.

Jason Poll said...

We use autostitch.

It's really easy to use.

Unknown said...

Nice pics of the falls ---SWEEET...Heather and the kids are lookin great! I'm going to hit the snowmobile trail this year and cycle on up-- I desperately need the exercise AND the company :) Take Care---