I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know we did!
My mom, and sister came up and gave-thanks with us, it was great to see them again. Noah sure liked having them visit!
We were a bit untraditional this year. Since we weren't sure when our guests were to arrive, we planned on having Thanksgiving dinner on Friday. Even more untraditional was that we decided not to have a turkey for dinner! In fact, we decided not to have a big dinner at all! It was more like a day-long grazing feast. Stuffed mushrooms, artichoke dip, rosemary bread, veggies-n-dip, home-made hotter-than-my-sinuses-can-stand horseradish dip...YUM! We also roasted a duck, so we at least had some sort of bird, although we didn't touch it because we were so stuffed by the time it was finished cooking.
There's a bunch of pictures. I'll try to upload some soon.
Monday, November 29, 2004
Gobble Gobble!
Posted by Jason Poll at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment