This weekend went well. Saturday was drizzly and wet, but I still cleaned up all the leaf-piles that Heather had raked up so nicely earlier in the week. There's still a pile of firewood to get stacked, but by the time I was finished with the leaves I was drenched, and really didn't want to stay out any longer.
Sunday we went to a friends house for their little boys first birthday party. Everyone had fun. Noah was a bit tired, but he had fun. He sure does well in a crowd. I brought over some of my Raspberry Wheat beer. Everyone seemed to like it.
I should get going. Just wanted to leave a short note about the weekend. I guess there's some big front coming in, and my head is sure telling me the weather man isn't lieing, either!
Monday, November 22, 2004
Good Weekend!
Posted by Jason Poll at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment