Monday, November 29, 2004

Let It Snow!

It snowed on schedule this year. The day before Thanksgiving we got hit with snow and I don't think it'll be going away this time. It has snowed everyday sinse it started. I hope that we'll be able to go down state for Christmas this year. When the snow is a little less slushy I want to put Noah on the kitchen floor on a towel and bring in some snow in a bowl for him to play with.

In other news, Noah got his first picture taken with Santa yesterday. He was a very tired baby but he managed a quick smile for the camera.

Daddy bought Noah a walker. So Mommy will soon get a taste of what it's going to be like when lil Noah starts walking. Thankfully Noah can't go ALL over the house in his walker, there's only so much tile space for him to walk on.

Well, that's all I have for now.


1 comments:

Michael said...

Hello Hello!
What a cool Idea! An open diary to post your thoughts, pictures, or whatever!
Love your guys blogs!
Glad the holiday went well for you.
Gotta Run for now. 6:30am time for sleep!
Tell my grand_baby Hello!

Grandpa_Wheels