The Polls
...Can You Guess When We'll Update Next?
Thems Who Is Us:
Heather
Jason Poll
Blog Archive
►
2009
(
23
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
June
(
13
)
►
May
(
2
)
►
April
(
5
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
2008
(
29
)
►
September
(
8
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
4
)
►
May
(
6
)
►
March
(
5
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
2007
(
14
)
►
October
(
5
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
2
)
►
May
(
4
)
►
January
(
1
)
▼
2006
(
115
)
▼
July
(
71
)
Adobe Labs - Project: Lightroom
You know the drill!
NOAH : MASTER OF WATER! This is the sprinkler-toy...
I've seen puppy dogs do this exact same thing. hehe!
One last picture from our vacation! This is Carte...
I finally got the trailer built up enough to safel...
I finally got hte geocache that's at the end of Hu...
There was some funky flowers out here at the end o...
Here's another one from the 4th of July. ("Another...
Ok, sorry that this is blurry, but I didn't feel l...
Here we are using the kayaks for some geocaching f...
There was a perfect little spot to dock.Oh yeah, t...
Check it out! A crawdad was hanging out under the...
Noah happily threw rocks while I went and hunted f...
This is the Silver River near the foot of Brockway...
Ok. Here's the story for this shot. After coming...
On the first the wind was just ripping-n-roaring. ...
Wave Master!
Big waves!
Heather snapped this pic. I've edited out the dat...
That's a pretty big wave, and a big rock to match!
I toldja he loved it. :)
Big waves-a-crashing!
Bubbles!
Here's a bunch of pictures of the fireworks at Cop...
aahhhhh...
shiney.
I really liked this shot -- like Christmas fireworks.
No title
I think I saw something like this one on mom's or ...
Fizzling out.
I like this one.
...more...
More
I think this looks so cool. :D
And the finale -- sorry for getting the roof of th...
Another one of the finale.
Sorry folks
Oops! I forgot to edit the date outta this one! ...
Well, here's the start of a BUNCH of pictures from...
LOOK! LOOK! Aunt Barb not making a silly face!
Here we are on one of our two trips into Grand Rap...
Here we are at the John Ball Zoo. Noah fell aslee...
They had stingray petting! Noah wanted to splash ...
This bear looked so depressed. "Please...let me o...
I'm posting this one mostly because of the pain in...
Noah thought this chimp was pretty cool just sitti...
Yes. That gorilla is doing exactly what you think...
Noah was getting tired again...until we pushed the...
Here we are taking a rest after trotting around th...
Here we are and Grandma & Grandpa Evey's. They or...
Sticking fingers in others people's food is just n...
Begging drinks off the girls.
Noah thought Ron was the coolest. :) As you can s...
Yum! ANd what a mess!
Most of us... (Missing Kelly & Brad, Blatan & Logan.)
Grandma Pat got soem snuggle-time on our way out o...
On one of our two excursions to Grand Rapids we st...
Noah thought this tunnel was just so cool. :)
Alma park & the stinky Pine River...
Here we are at Grandpa Mike's house during Noah's ...
He had it out for that playdough!
Ahhhhh, that's good cake! Look at the glazed-over...
This was us 'testing the waters' with Noah in the ...
I was in the kayak, in the pond. Heather and Noah...
Noah enjoyed running back-n-forth over the pond. ...
Upon signing 'Happy Birthday', Noah became really ...
It didn't take long for the shyness to go away.
We went geocaching with Mom, Mikie, Kelly & Carl -...
Heather and I got out on the river by ourselves. ...
One of his current favorites : Door knobs!
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
1
)
►
April
(
19
)
►
March
(
23
)
►
2005
(
130
)
►
October
(
44
)
►
July
(
35
)
►
June
(
10
)
►
May
(
1
)
►
April
(
25
)
►
March
(
3
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
January
(
11
)
►
2004
(
56
)
►
December
(
26
)
►
November
(
30
)
Labels
family
(19)
friends
(3)
geocaching
(2)
gfcf
(2)
pets
(1)
pictures
(14)
trips
(3)
video
(10)
Monday, July 10, 2006
Big waves-a-crashing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Houghton Weather
Weather Forecast
|
Weather Maps
0 comments:
Post a Comment