Monday, July 10, 2006

You know the drill!

Alright everyone, you know the drill! I've gone and posted waaaay too many pictures to fit on the front page. So, if you want to see everything I've just posted, you need to click the July 2006 archive link that you can find over on the left.

2 comments:

Susan Poll said...

Hi there! Hey, thanks for posting vast quantities of pics!
The pictures at Waterworks Pk. are awesome, looks like you all had a fabulous time!

Copper Harbor sure put on a great Fireworks show, and no, I wouldn't want to do that drive home at 1:30am either. :-/

So glad that Noah likes the new water toy, and you guys like your water toys too! Kayaks are great fun!

Love you all - Grandma Sue

Anonymous said...

I'm loving seeing pictures of you guys so often - I can get used to this. It's almost like having you guys down here. Almost.

Thanks for posting - Noah is such a doll.